1) To provide education, counselling, and other support services for refugees and needy immigrants within the Ottawa area, including language instruction, employment training. job search programs. translation services and information programs on Canadian culture and life.
2) To establish and operate a community centre to be used for workshops. programs. athletics. drama, art. music, handicrafts, hobbies, and recreation for the benefit of the general public.
3) To provide counselling to needy persons in drafting resumes, searching for employment. and preparing for job interviews: and to provide literacy programs and classes to members of the public.
4) To assist people in coping with the effects of substance abuse by offering education and counselling and by establishing mutual support groups.
5) To assist those affected by spousal abuse through counselling and treatment programs.
6) To relieve loneliness and isolation of the aged or to improve their mobility and fitness by establishing, operating and maintaining a senior citizens’ centre to provide recreation, education, cultural activities and other programs for senior citizens.
7) To provide affordable and secure housing for women who have been emotionally, physically, or sexually abused or traumatized and for their children.